04 December 2009

3.75 years since my last post... seriously

yes... it's really been that long. kinda ridiculous. but here's a glimpse of me: i tried to get into my account to write one day, and it wouldn't work. i tried again a few weeks later, it wouldn't work again. then i literally just forgot i had a blog. that's often what happens in the mind of megan kelly.

however, since facebook has taken over the planet, i've been able to connect with many people who have greatly influenced my life over the years. and it has made me realize that blogging would be a more efficient way to keep people updated on what God's doing down here in baton rouge. who knew?! [insert eye roll emoticon here]

since this is my first post back, i figured it would be nice to pick up where i left off. if you've read the previous post, you've met my youngest niece, "little science project finley." i praise God for creating and sustaining life. little finorita is a great reminder of both. here she is 3.75 years later. in the 80th percentile in height, smart as a whip, sassy as all get out, and 100% healthy.


1 comment:

Lebraix said...

hey... welcome back to the blogging world. absolutely dumb luck that i found it in some seriously old bookmarks.